PAW Dermega® Omega 3
PAW Dermega contains omega 3
• Treatment of allergic skin conditions:
a. With omega 3 fatty acids (especially EPA). EPA has anti-inflammatory properties that may be used in the management of allergies.
b. Providing omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acid).
• Treatment of inflamed skin conditions.
• Treatment of flea allergy dermatitis
Includes an innovative non drip pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
PAW Dermega comes in a 200ml bottle, with an non drip, no mess pump.
Each pump provides a measured 0.5ml dose.
Dose = 1ml (2 pumps) per 7kg.
When to use:
Intended for dogs that may have beneficial effects from omega 3
1. Allergic skin conditions
2. Inflammatory skin conditions
3. Flea allergy related skin conditions (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)
Also suitable for dogs that scratch
Home | Dog Grooming | Cat Grooming | Dog
Walking | Online Pet Store | Pet Accessories | Contact
Us | Blog | Links
Copyright © 2012 Nose 2 Tail Pet Care Pty Ltd